Texas A&M University Class of 2026

I am pretty sure he was accepted into the Eng Academy at Brenham. When I go to unofficial transcript, it says Engineering Academy-Blinn Bren, College of Engineering. So at least plan B is in the bag. For anyone looking at Brenham Eng Academy this is interesting info as the website says A&M will start giving decisions on Brenham Eng Academy in early April.

So now we will wait like everyone else and hope for a March miracle on the regular application.

5 Likes

Hi Christi,

I would love to private message you as well. Not sure why I can’t figure that out. Can you send me a message with your email address? Do you mind?

Thank you,

Callie

I messaged you. You can also go through my website. It’s posted on the initial post in this thread.

Any news today?

Nothing…

Nothing😦

ok thanks Christi!

Nothing.

@ ChristiR93 Although AIS has still not changed anything, I can confirm my son was admitted to Blinn-Brenham Academy because he got a congratulatory letter in his communication side of AIS. The only thing that has me a little confused is even though it is very clear that it is admission to the Engineering Academy, under level it says Non-Degree Seeking. Is this normal for Engineering Academies that aren’t TEAB?

1 Like

I would think that’s morm since you are only there one year and then go through ETaM. I’ve heard great things about the Brenham academy. And the students can go to games and even fish camp. Brenham is 45 minutes a away. Super easy drive for football weekends.

I think it will be a great opportunity for my son and hope that in 3 years he is in the same place that my middle son is in right now. Entered into A&M through TEAB, just ordered his ring and has a great internship lined up this summer with JP Morgan.

3 Likes

Anyone heard anything yet today?

Nope

No change here

nothing.

Nothing. And I believe I have become refresh page obsessed. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Nothing here either!

Crickets here since August.

2 Likes

Nothing

Nothing since August (bio, first quarter)

1 Like