Texas A&M University Class of 2026

No changes this morning. Let’s hope for a boatload of great news tomorrow!
Good luck everyone!
I know it’s hard to stay positive… it’s been super hard for me but I’m trying! Fingers crossed for those still waiting.

If, let’s say I get a rejection or PSA offer, does admissions ever give anyone a reason why if I were to ask? I am curious if that’s even a thing.

10 Likes

Thank you so much!!! This is a wealth of information, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!!

1 Like

I would eat at Cabo in the MSC and visit Zachary!

1 Like

Grand Station is fun to play at (think Main Event). For restaurants, they can check out Nappa Flats on Texas Avenue, Luigi’s on Rock Prairie, or splurge at Casa do Brasil (South College Station).

2 Likes

Chances are places to eat in MSC will be closed. My Aggie loves Rev’s Grill.

1 Like

Really can’t say enough great things about the A&M app!
Drive by Bush Library and Bonfire Memorial, too.
12th Man Technology is in the basement of MSC (below Bookstore). Many students purchase their laptops there, definitely worth stopping by to see what they offer.

1 Like

Omg you crushed that!!!

1 Like

Anyone get any news today?

1 Like

Hey, I did submit my scores, and I was in first quarter according to AIS, so I did have a bit of hope, but thanks for replying to me and telling me the truth. I do have other colleges that have accepted me, so I think its time for me to be checking those out now. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Crickets for me!

Nope!

Zachary is definitely on the list! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Crickets. Regional admissions visited my daughters high school campus today, and she asked when final decisions would be released. She was given a date of March 15. I called last week and was given a date of March 11. At this point, who knows.

2 Likes

@avalav - International student… curious what country? Cool you chose to study here!

2 Likes

Ditto

They say there will be a push the 10th and 11th, as A&M is on spring break next week…

1 Like

1st quarter is good. Especially if you have a solid test score. Being international will automatically make you unique!

Hang in there. We saw offers come out last year this late.

Keep us posted.

Son lost his change major button late Friday and got the official PSA late this afternoon/evening. The great thing is that he got his letter from A&M for the Eng. Academy acceptance today so I think that is tempering his mood. I reiterated what was said on this forum to him… It isn’t where you start, it is where you end up.

8 Likes

@Beyou2022 make sure they look at the website before they go; there are in person and virtual tours offered. And it’s definitely ZACHRY, not Zachary. A&M is really, really big on naming rights & recognition.

https://zachry.tamu.edu/tours/

1 Like

I am in the exact same situation!! Major/program change on thurdsay night, 7 tabs on Friday morning, and still no update on AIS as of now!! Hoping tomorrow?

1 Like