Texas A&M University Class of 2026

His school. Sorry

1 Like

seeing some people on Reddit got 7 tabs this morning

2 Likes

Nothing this morning.

1 Like

Saw a couple of people get 7 tabs on Reddit, but crickets for me. Sigh.

1 Like

Were they transfers? Waitlist? Still in review?

My daughter is still waiting too, top 11% and also hasn’t heard anything. She’s also not so patiently waiting to see if she should proceed with Tarleton!

2 Likes

Crickets for me

1 Like

I saw two on the Reddit feed that I follow (r/TAMUAdmissions). One got Blinn team from the waitlist in January. The other got 7 tabs, and thinks it could be for Galveston.

1 Like

We are an Aggie family. But my DD was accepted to BU last fall, pre-nursing. Got a great merit scholarship. Still waiting on TAMU. We are thinking Bu is the better fit, and DD loved the campus.

4 Likes

Blinn/waitlist. Got Blinn Team.

15 Likes

DD’s boyfriend (DD was admitted in the fall) got Blinn Team this morning! He was Waitlist/Blinn Team from January. Hoping every single person gets an answer this week!

8 Likes

Go to the drop down in the AIS where it shows BAC College Station, Summer 2022…You will see what they have her slated for in Fall 2022…it is still likely Physics.

1 Like

Congratulations to him! What is his major?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

What is her major? My daughter was accepted into Tarleton for Wildlife/Fisheries.

1 Like

Same here.

Is it possible that we somehow skipped their notice or smth? How is it possible that we’re still under review?

2 Likes

They really MUST be saving the best for last :joy::rofl::weary:

11 Likes

:joy: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

which location for engineering academy did he get admitted to?