Texas A&M University Class of 2026

we can dream

3 Likes

Those who lost their buttons today, hope you get good news!

6 Likes

judging from here and Reddit it seems like hundreds did lose one button on Howdy but not AIS. Or more.

2 Likes

Can someone explain the 7 tabs & change of major button locations in Howdy? Just been using AIS and new to referring to Howdy. Example pics would be helpful. Thank you!!

anyone hear anything who lost their change major button?

Here are what the 7 tabs on Howdy look like! You will see this as soon as logging onto Howdy after they have accepted you and it will typically come before your admission decision comes.

Signing into the Howdy Portal from the main page of the university will give you access to “manage applications” as well as AIS. More information there and that is where everyone looks for an update to their tabs. Good luck!

Nothing yet.

2 Likes

bruh

So Im only seeing Home, Applicant, and My Howdy tabs on my Howdy main page. Thoughts?

1 Like

so under the manage applications choice I see no tabs. Only a listing of my active applications. Thoughts?

That means no decision has been come about your application yet unless the decision was PSA (I don’t think PSA gets 7 tabs but not 100% sure)

Update: sometime between 12:30 and 4:30, my daughter lost hers as well.

I don’t know what to think. I hope admissions would not leave these kids hanging all weekend.

1 Like

Click on your active applications and you may see what your decision is before it has been released if a decision has been made :slight_smile:

Check AIS. We got offered PSA in AIS even though Howdy still says in review

Only option under Active Applications that is clickable is to withdraw application and Im definitely not going to press that! LOL!

2 Likes

@kstahrlong , if you only see withdraw application, it means the change major button is gone like for all of us here :slight_smile:

Ah! Ok, thank you. So PSA might be coming…

@kstahrlong , now that is a million dollar question. Almost everyone that are waiting have seen that button disappeared today so not sure if it’s mass rejection aka PSA or a glitch.

1 Like

so are applicants getting notified of their admission/options via Howdy or AIS or both? Finding the TAMU admissions process confusing.