Texas A&M University Class of 2026

Update: TAMU said that resubmitting the SRAR will not affect the application.

We haven’t done it, but my son was invited to attend. I don’t think it is available to everyone.

Yes, I hear you…the waiting is torture! And wondering how things work and what will happen?!? Sounds like she has really prepared herself and has done well. Those engineering reviews should be coming soon, based on previous years.

3 Likes

I submitted my application for engineering 2 weeks ago, so just wondering when I’ll get my admission decision. I’m kinda new to this rolling admissions process so just trying to get some clarity. For context I am in the first quartile and have a 1490 SAT.

I think you’ll hear for the October deadline decisions. Your score is amazing. Assuming you have the course rigor, you shouldn’t have an issue with full admit to cstat location.

1 Like

I’m hoping they’ll start rolling out engineering decisions sooner than mid-December as noted in the letter. It says “by December,” so maybe that means “early October.”

3 Likes

I understand everyone’s excitement but EVERYONE in this world just needs to relax!

1 Like

My son has 6 tabs and has for quite some time 5-6 weeks. Not top 10%. And his Howdy Portal Still says pending. So we wait.

2 Likes

Hello, I am an anxious senior who is wondering if she has a chance to have full admission to Texas A&M. I am applying to be a business major for fall. have a 3.8 unweighted GPA and a 4.78 GPA. Also, I have an SAT score of 1200 and in the second quartile in my class. I took 15 credit hours in dual credits and 6 AP classes. I hope you can give me an estimation of whether or not I will get fully admitted. Thank you!

Does anyone know what 7 tabs means?

Those are the wanted tabs!!!

2nd quartile with a 1200 will not, based on prior years, get you in early enough for Mays. Depending on competitiveness of this class, you should probably have a strong back up plan. Let me know if you want to discuss options. Always good to have a plan B and C.

1 Like

Can you share when these tabs showed up? Auto or review admit? Thanks!

I’ve had 6 tabs for a few weeks now. The 7th tab “My Dashboard” showed up yesterday or today. I was auto admit applying to engineering.

4 Likes

Were you accepted into Engineering or are you in engineering review?

1 Like

My D22 also has the 7th tab “My Dashboard” now.

Top 10% auto admit. Still in “Engineering Review.”

1 Like

My major on Howdy still says Engineering Review, so no change there.

My two son’s who are a freshman and master’s student both got that new 7th tab a few days ago so it must be something new they are adding.

3 Likes

Got the “Whoop” on Saturday, auto admit - CS, now in Engineering review

9 Likes

Can anyone tell me how long it would take for me to get my login for the Howdy portal/AIS? I got an email that TAMU received and processed my application, but nothing about the student portal.