Texas A&M University Class of 2026

I forgot to say, my major was business

1 Like

Congratulations! Any extracurriculars?

thanks. athletic training, poll working, small things like that. Its not my EC or grades that got me in its my essays I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Have any OOS applicants seen 6 tabs yet?

Any OOS got an update?

@ChristiR93 - looks like review admits are starting to get 6 tabs. You’ve probably mentioned this before, but how does this wave progress. Are updates made just once a day or do they continue to roll throughout the day? Do updates come over the next few days or is it a Tuesday/Thursday notification? Is this mornings wave it for a while?

This is crazy! My kid has a 30 ACT and has a 3.9/4.0 gpa and applied August 12th and still has not heard back! This system does not make any sense :frowning:

How perplexing.

We are in the same boat here. Mine has a 3.95/4.0 GPA with a 1350 SAT and 31 ACT. :woman_shrugging:t3:

If I recall correctly, it was mostly Engineering Holistic reviews that heard first last year. Also, some of my son’s friends that had lower gpa’s & lower test scores heard before him! They had all turned in their apps the first day or two, so you never know. My son got his acceptance mid-November and had no problem getting into Engineering CSTAT. Try not to stress out about it!

2 Likes

My son is OOS also - applied 9/3, everything connected/complete 9/7. We’ve heard nothing but I think November is the earliest from everything I’ve read in these posts?? 33 ACT, 3.88 GPA, Computer Engineering major.

I still haven’t heard anything either…4.0 GPA and 1460 SAT.

I am sure you will soon with those scores.

That’s the hope!

That’s fantastic. I’m going to say it is surprising with the application date, test score and ranking, because it is for hearing this early and for Mays. HOWEVER, they obviously saw something in your application that made you stand out.

Congrats.

1 Like

Typically it has happened at the same time. What gets confusing is when people post on here on a later date just noticing the 6 tabs…

BUT tabs update in the morning one time, not throughout the day. AIS and Howdy status can change throughout the day.

Congratulations! What do you think you said in your essay that got their attention unless that’s private.

1 Like

Got into the General Engineering!!!

2 Likes

i talked about being first gen, my mom and how shes a big part of my life, accepting who I am, and how I would contribute to the A&M community

6 Likes

Congratulations! Your mom must be so proud!

2 Likes