Texas A&M vs Wisconsin Madison

Hi, I have admits from TAMU and WISC-Mad for fall18, but I cannot really decide upon one college from the two. I have considered many factors including- place, university ranking, cost, opportunities after, ROI, weather, class size, the faculty, etc.
My courses are Systems engineering and analytics course at Wisconsin- a one-year non-thesis course and an 18 months MS in Industrial Engineering course at TAMU. If you guys have any idea about the courses and the university and the opportunities for international students available during and after the graduation, the ease of course and the place, please do comment, TIA.

I was also faced with the choice between TAMU and UW-Madison, I ultimately fell in love and went with TAMU. The biggest difference for me was the campus size. TAMU has a very contained campus, while UW-Madison is extremely large and built into the city. Compared to Madison, TAMU is a small campus (at least in sq. miles). If your looking to get involved in student traditions, TAMU is by far the better school. Cost of living in Madison is much higher then College Station; you cannot get a decent in apartment in Madison for less than $1200. If you spent that much in College Station it would be a wonderful apartment complex with all the extra amenities. Another factor to look at is the weather. In Wisconsin it is very cold with lots of snow. Even this past weekend we got 8+ inches of snow. There are many days where it is below zero. UW-Madison does not have student transportation, you have to use the city busses and parking is limited at the buildings. At TAMU, there are complementary student shuttles that run every 5-10 minutes throughout the campus and certain apartments off campus. If there is anything else campus related you want to know let me know!

The answer is easy. It’s the one you can afford. If two colleges are in two different states, at least one of them in out of state. If both of them are out of state, then neither of them are good options.