Texas A&M

Alright, first time posting on this site. I am currently a Junior and I want to be able to have a decent shot of getting into Texas A&M and will be sending my application this August. Currently what I have:
27 ACT - 25 Reading, 26 English,27 Math, 29 Science/ or my 1st ACT Test also a 27 - 31 Reading, 25 English, 26 Math, 26 Science.
3.45 GPA (Though im confident it will raise a bit this year)
4.38 Weighted GPA
Top 20% of my Class
Currently Does Volunteer work with my AFJROTC Unit
Currently in AFJROTC
Will have a letter of Recommendation from an A&M alumni (maybe 2)
Taken several Pre-AP Classes my Freshman and Sophomore year
Currently in AP Physics 1, AP English III, and am a year ahead in math (in Pre-Calc)

I realize if i can raise my ACT to a 30 i’ll get automatically into A&M as an Academic Admit but just in case what are my chances of getting in with this current resume of accolades?

You most likely will get in

@Therminator. I can’t comment on qualifications but I will tell you to try and get the required score for auto admit. Much less stressful then waiting in review. Daughter missed score by 1 point and thought no worries. Applied early … still waiting.

You will be fine as along as you finish your essays over summer and turn in your application early (Like Early August to early September) so you can get your decision closer to Dec 1st and will be able to do things like apply for housing, register for NSC, etc.

Yah marooncrew, I currently have two more ACT’s left to take, one in April, another in June so hopefully with enough studying and experience from my other 2 ACT’s I can get a 30 among one of those before this August.