Texas Applicants Essay C help

So for texas, the prompt for essay C is: You’ve got a ticket in your hand. Where will you go? What will you do? What will happen when you get there?

It doesn’t specify that it is a plane ticket so I’m assuming it can be anything. I wanted to do a ticket to become a rolie polie. Now before you laugh I wanted to say that I am a very quirky, funny, nerdy person. I wanted the admissions officers to laugh while reading this essay because that’s what I’m good at.

Also, this essay is optional which is why i’m not making it academically attached to my interests. Speaking of my interests, I have no idea what I wanna be when I grow up which is partially why I’m not talking about my interest for this essay. Like I know someone who wants to be an astronomer and is using the ticket to fly to mars.

I just want to know if using the ticket to be rolie polie makes sense. Honestly I’ll probably won’t use this idea and somehow find a way to make this essay academic but I just wanted to get other people’s thoughts before completely scratching the idea out. I know people are going to make fun of me or call me stupid for thinking of this idea but I mean i’m the type of person who isn’t serious (that doesn’t mean I slack off because I have good grades lol). I just really wanted an essay that stood out and made people laugh.

Please let me know. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate it.

Thanks again!

A word of warning - putting your unique essay idea on an internet site is not a good idea - it is now public knowledge. Someone can copy your idea and then the college has to figure out who copied who - because that is not a common answer to the question. Next, although the essay says it is optional, it really is expected to be submitted. Based on your last post, you are a review admit - use every opportunity to your advantage, it is tough to get in from the review pool of applicants. Humor I’m sure is fine, but you will need to use the essay to showcase yourself as well. FYI rolie polie was an animated children’s show years ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolie_Polie_Olie

Unique essays definitely stand out more but be careful not to be too unique. Make sure it’s grammatically correct and structurally strong!