Textbook help

<p>I ordered the US version this morning. I’m assuming this book will be a ‘keeper’ in her major (though she sold her Calculus book so go figure) and went the better-safe-than-sorry route. Plus we have a money tree in the backyard. Right?</p>

<p>I am the type of person that likes to get all my daughters supplies before school starts but was going to wait to purchase books. Our Bama Bound guides said to email the teachers to ask about books so I think that is what I will go ahead and do for the classes/teachers that I 100% know she will keep.</p>

<p>DS chose to rent his books from Amazon. Just placed order yesterday. Not sure why, but there is a huge disparity in rental prices based on state. Each of his books was 2-3x more expensive for Alabama compared to NY. We saved about $150 just by shipping his books to our NY home instead of Bama.</p>

<p>I listed a book my son used last spring on Amazon today. It sold within 10 minutes. Purchaser was a Bama student. I wrote a big old Roll Tide on the packing slip and the outside of the box. :)</p>