Textbook Questions

<p>So I was looking at the textbook list for my classes, and some of the textbooks are Purdue Edition. This makes the book hard to find online. It is also very expensive at the book store and you have to buy a online code for 50 bucks if you buy the book used. I was wondering what are the differences between the standard edition and purdue edition? Are you able to use a standard edition in class? Or is it completely different. I found the standard edition of my math textbook on amazon for 10 dollars, while the used purdue edition in the book store is 130. Also if i were to buy a used book, how much would I get if I sold it back to the store?</p>

<p>Most schools have their own edition because they don’t use all the pages in the standard edition. I’m sure if you ask your professor, he will probably tell you what the differences are. </p>

<p>The amount of money you get back from the bookstore depends on different stuff such as current store inventory, if it’s a high demand book, if the same book will be used in the next semester, etc. Be aware that sometimes you may just receive $10 or less for a book…</p>