Textbooks

<p>Hello! I have recently looked at the available textbooks for the classes that I am taking and have noticed that about half of them say they are sold out online. I have heard that you want to wait until after classes start to get your textbooks, and can see the logic behind this, but cannot help feeling worried about being able to get my textbooks by the time I need them on campus. Any words of wisdom would be very much appreciated. One of my classes also requires a response pad, and is that something that I can wait to get until after classes start? Thanks!</p>

<p>You can call the bookstore and they could tell you when the books were ordered and when they will be available. It worked for us!</p>

<p>Go ahead and order them now. They will get there in a few days.</p>

<p>In the meantime, visit the Off Campus Book Store that is on the Strip. If your books are there, go ahead and get them. Then have the Supe store credit your acct for the books that you ordered, but no longer need. </p>

<p>You are not obligated to keep any books that you don’t need. You can return them to the Supe Store the first week with receipt and get your money back as long as you haven’t opened any shrink-wrap or any other sealed packaging.</p>