Thank You!

<p>I’ve been meaning to do this for a while and haven’t gotten around to it. I just wanted to give you all a heartfelt thank you for all the advice and replies you gave me throughout my college search process. I’ve decided to go to Clemson (instate for me) because in the end it just felt right, but the people from Alabama are truly special and I would (and have) recommend the school to anyone. The campus is beautiful and the people are overwhelmingly friendly and helpful. Thank you once again and best of luck to all of you. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Congrats on your decision, Clemson is a great school. Now that the hard part is over you can start planning and getting excited about the fall!
Best wishes!</p>

<p>auburn with a lake, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh</p>

<p>Just joking. Clemson is a great school with a very nice campus. Best of luck and beat the '*****!!</p>

<p>lol I’m adding this in on an edit because apparently the CC filter won’t allow me to use the abbreviated version of “gamecocks” on here. So take off “game” and you’ll have what has been replaced by the asterisks above.</p>

<p>Congrats on your decision! Clemson is a wonderful school and would probably be my top choice right now if not for Bama. Good luck, and I second NJBama’s sentiment about beating a certain other SC school.</p>

<p>Congratulations on Clemson! That is an awesome, awesome school. Wishing you much luck on your college career and keep us posted on how you’re doing!</p>

<p>I’m glad to hear that you found a school that you really like. Best of luck in all your future endeavours.</p>

<p>Good luck with your education.</p>

<p>Clemson is a lovely school; my son and I really enjoyed our visit there. </p>

<p>If you change your mind…don’t hesitate to let us know.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>My husband is a Gamecock, so it’s hurting him that our son will probably go to Alabama.</p>

<p>Congratulations on your college decision! Hoping your college years will be terrific!</p>

<p>I just wanted to add my thanks also. This board provided tons of info as we went through the process. Alabama was the early front runner but in the end she chose UGA.</p>