Thank you!

<p>I just wanted to say thank you to all of the regular posters for all your help and information. My daughter has made her decision and will not be attending Alabama. She has signed a National Letter of Intent with Boston University. </p>

<p>Best of luck to everyone with your college decisions!</p>

<p>Congrats and good luck!!</p>

<p>Congrats, fishymom! So glad to see all your daughter’s hard work paid off and she was recruited by a top university! Fantastic!</p>

<p>what was she recruited for?</p>

<p>Crew, I believe</p>

<p>Best wishes for a happy college experience - what we all want for the kids!</p>

<p>Congrats to your D for getting an athletic offer!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your D and your family. May she enjoy Boston University as much as I enjoy UA.</p>

<p>Thank you all for the well wishes! It is going to take some getting used to, as I was fairly certain she would end up in the south, in a typical college town. But she had other ideas, haha! She was recruited for rowing and it doesn’t get much better then Boston and the Charles River. Being from South Florida, it will be quite an experience for her. She is looking forward to the change of seasons and the first snowfall will be a momentous occasion for her.</p>

<p>that sounds great! i hope she loves it!</p>

<p>Oh, wow, rowing on the Charles River. How awesome! I now have that Red Sox song in my head. Speaking of Red Sox, I do hope she takes in a game while there. We have a friend at Boston College, and we get so jealous every spring when he posts pictures on Facebook from Fenway Park. Wishing her the best of luck, and a safe rowing season!</p>

<p>Oh, and wait until you hear the accent she’ll get. I went to UMiami, where I had a roommate from Rhode Island. I came home with a Yankee/Southern drawl!</p>

<p>fishymom, Congratulations to your daughter! </p>

<p>Boston IS an amazing city. I know some great restaurants if you want info.</p>

<p>Again, the very best wishes for her entire college career, you must be so proud:)</p>