Thanks CC!

<p>I just wanted to let all of you know how glad i am that i joined CC. It was like we all had a huge support system to help us through this horrible process. It was great to know we could always vent out our frustrations and stuff on here and people would understand. sorry for getting cheesy, but its an emotional moment. =) good luck next year!</p>

<p>i hear ya. cc rules :P</p>

<p>I completely agree with u!</p>

<p>Hopefully you'll stay to help next year's students. Every year students tend to leave CC once they're admitted. I try to stop by here every once in awhile to give my part back to the CC community because it helped me last year.</p>

<p>I'm definitely sticking around here... CC, while oftentimes nerve wracking, has served me as an anchor whenever I got stressed about college admissions.</p>

<p>Yup. I will too. :]</p>

<p>CC helps you so much....guidance counselors are rendered completely useless by this forum..</p>

<p>Yeah theres some good info here. After I get my final decision, I'll probably take a break from CC and be back in the fall. Its been fun</p>

<p>I hope I'll be staying on CC next year. It was a lot better knowing I wasn't the only one absolutely dying from anxiety (More of my kind O_____O!!!) and at least I get the warnings about when schools post their decisions. My friend was totally surprised when UCD and UCSB popped out on her today and I'm glad I had at least 1~2 days notice on that here ^^</p>

<p>Yeah, the advance notice and mutual anxiety fests have been a real help -- in a very surreal way!</p>