Thanksgiving Dinner at UA?

<p>I remember seeing a thread last year that the Ferg had Thanksgiving dinner offered for a reasonable price last year. I asked S if he saw anything advertised this year and he said no. (There is nothing on the Dining website that I saw yesterday either.) Does anybody know if UA is having anything this Thanksgiving or if any of the church’s are offering anything?</p>

<p>I thought I read somewhere that Burke will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11-1 and its all you can eat. The other dining halls are closed. You might want to double check this as I don’t remember where or when I read this:)</p>

<p>"As we approach the Thanksgiving holidays, I wanted to let you know the dining options that will be available on campus, in case you are going to remain in town during any part of the holidays.</p>

<p>Bama Dining locations will close at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27. Burke Dining Hall will be open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. You may eat as much as you wish and can also take a to-go meal with you.</p>

<p>Dining locations will resume their normal hours of operation on Sunday, December 1."</p>

<p>Thanks for the affirmation. Now I know I’m not going nuts. I hate getting old:)</p>

<p>I saw the information from the Dining Hall, but I thought that last year a dinner was held on Thanksgiving at the Ferg, probably hosted by a UA group. Just wanted to know if anyone heard of anything this year at the Ferg. Or if anyone belonging to one of the churches near campus knew of anything going on that students could attend.</p>