Thanksgiving holidays start...?

<p>Do the kids have class on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving? The academic calendar says “classes dismissed” but I’m not sure if that means no classes that day, or last day of classes.</p>

<p>No classes Wed Nov 21. (Some profs don’t even have classes Tues, but have student check.)</p>

<p>My D’s Calc class is scheduled for a test on that Tuesday in the evening during their lab time. D has been able to arrange taking the test earlier in the day so she won’t miss her flight home (that we booked several months ago).</p>

<p>Really? S was under the impression he had class on Weds which was the reason he wasn’t flying home. If not, he doesn’t have any classes on Tues, so he could leave Monday aft, then it would be worth it to fly back Friday.</p>

<p>No classes on Wednesday…there weren’t classes last year on Wed either or the years before. </p>

<p>The office workers do work on Wednesday, I think…but no classes that day.</p>

<p>Thanks so much! My D thought she had classes on Wed, as well (not the most thorough kid). Thanks to y’all she gets to fly home a whole day earlier!</p>

<p>Just be sure your student checks each class for any assignments DUE on Wednesday 11/21. Just because there is no class, there might still be something due electronically on Wed?</p>