That was the craziest freaking thing I have ever seen

<p>My kid isn’t even at Bama yet and I almost had a heart attack!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Yep.</p>

<p>My self esteem is very high.</p>

<p>What a great parent I must be to be sending my only child to a school of WINNERS!</p>

<p>And an extra hour to celebrate tonight.</p>

<p>I need an adult beverage! lol Please pass me a gin and tonic with a twist. I already took a warm bath to calm down, and still not there!</p>

<p>The heart of a lion! And a deep bow to LSU who also played with great heart and verve. Please be kind to our friend slippy. His boys deserve our respect and honor for their tremendous, inspired play this evening. </p>

<p>Roll Tide. Geaux Tigers.</p>

<p>Finally some pleasure in a miserable week up here. We thought the depression would continue before that drive.</p>

<p>Bama didn’t play its best game tonight. AJ was off some of the night. Defense didn’t hold on 3rd downs. Offense didn’t have possession as much. It’s a miracle that the Tide pulled it out in the end.</p>

<p>On Thursday night, Saban said that the team usually has a dip in the season and hadn’t had one yet…well tonight was the night…so now back to regular play!</p>

<p>I hope you’re right M2CK - that was tough to watch! Saying defense didn’t hold on 3rd downs is quite the understatement…You do have to give LSU props, they played a great game. Not sure about some of the LSU coaching decisions, but you can’t fault the effort by the players. Still, happy for our end-of-game miracle. :)</p>

<p>Very stressful evening! And at our house, my hubs and our oldest son are grads of the current #2 in the BCS standings. With D at Alabama, it’s made for an interesting fall. And tonight, an extremely stressful one!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Would it be kind to start an official Slippy Condolence thread?</p>

<p>That has an LSU flag and one YELLOW and one PURPLE PLASTIC FLAMINGO.</p>

<p>It is in honor of SLIPPY that I don’t notify the HOA.</p>

<p>^^LOL, probably not. But LSU played a heck of a game. Mettenberger looked great. But the good guys won! Roll Tide.</p>

<p>At what point do we let Slippy now that the whole game was orchestrated by us CC parents, building him up and then BOOM?</p>

<p>All jokes aside, we looked like crap in the second half. It was an ugly win, but it counts as much as any other.</p>

<p>the strip was CRAAAAAZY</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>True, but I reckon we’ll look back on this for years to come as one of the most beautiful wins ever. This was one for the ages.</p>

<p>Nearly had a heart attack!!! Seriously…talk about stress!!! This was in the Tuscaloosa newspaper this morning…Time to get ready for A&M…they won’t roll over and die.
Celebrating here in KC with mimosas and pumpkin pancakes :slight_smile:
[Rammerjammer</a> — TuscaloosaNews.com Videos](<a href=“http://bcove.me/rzg9fcmw]Rammerjammer”>http://bcove.me/rzg9fcmw)
Roll Tide Roll!!!
Slippy…you should receive a medal of honor for having to go through this and with your own child dressed as Benedict Arnold!!! Hope they were somewhat kind and appreciative that you took them with you and BOOM!!! Didn’t even see the blind side coming…we love you slippy…we really do (oh and I secretly think you might be related to our NJ fan who has been banned from this forum…maybe a brother from another mother??)</p>

<p>Thanks, all. Great game. I have no voice left. Miles was our worst enemy last night. LSU outgained Bama by over 100 yards, but our coach kept taking away our opportunities to win with ridiculous calls. (Fake field goal? Really??)</p>

<p>That said, it was a war, and one the best games I have ever witnessed. There is no doubt that the two most physically dominant football teams in America reside in the SEC West.</p>

<p>Blame it all on the “Y” guy who went for a corn dog and changed YOUR DREAMS DIE HERE to OUR DREAMS DIE HERE</p>