The Bragging Thread

@VeryHappy , I do love it!
Been here since early April and spent the next several weeks prepping the house. Now I can focus on making the new place really mine. Today’s task, order those stools for the breakfast bar.

Add me please Romani! Best Wishes!

D sings a concert tonight at her favorite nineteenth century composer’s house. Accompanied on his piano. I am geeking out.

What a big deal musicamusica! Congrats to her!

Add me to the list, too, please Romani! And best wishes for a wonderful wedding :slight_smile:

wow congrats musicamusica!!

And its a countdown, romani!

My s had to fly across the pond from the west coast to deal with a problem. Flew over and back in 3 days. Found out that he impressed them with his knowledge, singlehandedly save a project and protected their launch, because someone over there took the time to email someone up in corporate over here with how impressed and thankful they were.

Sending best wishes @romani:slight_smile: Please add me to the PM.

OK, you all may think I’m crazy, but . . .

I’m attempting to reupholster a chair. (And, if I’m successful, I will also reupholster many more pieces.) As I removed the old fabric, I realized that the best tool to attach the new fabric to the chair frame would be a stapler powered by an air compressor. (You can just imagine how much I understood how that worked.) Well, I bought the stapler, the necessary air hose, and the air compressor on Amazon. As I tried to put everything together, I realized I needed “fittings” to attach all the pieces and got help from my friendly neighborhood hardware store guy. Then, I started the air compressor – only to be really frustrated because the gauge wasn’t moving to show that air was being compressed!! I kept trying different things, for about two hours, and then finally gave up and went to the gym. While I was working out, it occurred to me that the valve that lets one drain the compressor if it’s not going to be used for a while might be open. Sure enough, when I tightened that valve and turned the compressor on again, it filled up in about a minute!! I attached the stapler and used it perfectly.

I am busting my buttons.

My kid received a huge paycheck. I’m shamelessly admitting I let her borrowed some money to tie over until she gets paid, so I will get paid. She was thinking of going to a bank to open a credit line but decided I would be the bank. I was glad to help. It’s a good feeling.

@romanigypsyeyes Congratulations! :slight_smile: Please add me to the PM List.

Found out tonight that D will be receiving an award at school awards night tomorrow for a huge service project she did last fall. It included planning and running an assembly, finding and booking guest speakers, creating lesson plans for grades 6-12 on the topic and running a food drive that collected 1500 pounds of food. This wasn’t something required, but her own idea. So happy to see her recognized for her efforts.

Today is the day! Weather looks beautiful and pretty much everything has come together :slight_smile:

Wishing you a happy happy wedding day, romani, and a long and happy marriage!!

Happy wedding day, romani. You must be calm and stress-free to take the time to keep us updated. May the rest of the day go the same.

Enjoy!

Quite relaxed :). There is actually nothing I can do right now as all of my stuff and people are en route. Hence the ability to go on CC and goof off :stuck_out_tongue:

Joy and happiness, Romani!

Enjoy your wedding day Romani. Best wishes to you and your entire family.

Oh, have fun, Romani! Wishing you all the best.

Have a wonderful wedding day, romani! Congrats.