The Bragging Thread

Wishing you a wonderful day and a long and happy marriage. Blessings to your parents. They raised a beautiful young woman.

I hope you and everyone else involved are enjoying the day!

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I just sent out a message with some pictures. If I somehow missed you, please let me know and Iā€™ll send you the link.

Beautiful, you looked so great! The weather was perfect Saturday, so pretty!

congrats and thanks for sharing with us. I loved the color blue you used, it reminded me of the blue of Lake Michigan and looked great with the bay in the background.

Congrats to you and your spouse. Everything, especially you, looked beautiful. What a nice venue for a wedding.

Thanks for sharing the day with us.

Thanks for sharing. I too love that color blue. Hope you enjoy your honeymoon.

Thanks again everyone :slight_smile: I will continue to update that link and Iā€™ll share some more.

The blue, if anyone is interested, is Malibu Blue from Davidā€™s Bridal. I wanted my bridesmaids to be able to pick their own dresses and that had a wide selection. It was also very, very easy to find colors for decorations to match that specific blue.

GO ENJOY YOUR HONEYMOON AND STOP POSTING ON CC!!

Congrats again and thanks!! :slight_smile:

My honeymoon isnā€™t until tomorrow! Iā€™m taking a break from cleaning the house and packing to CC :stuck_out_tongue:

And donā€™t worry, except for work (I have to skype into a meeting) my H and I have already agreed to no internet during the honeymoon.

Ah Iā€™d love to see pictures, it sounds really uniquely beautiful!

@romanigypsyeyes I would love to see photos too! Love wedding photos, nowadays the photography is usually so much more classy than the dark ages when I got married. Plus itā€™s always nice to see how things turned out after hearing about them :slight_smile:

@romani, Congrats and best of wishes!

Romani, Malibu blue is the color for S1 and FDILā€™s wedding. It looked nicer in your photos than on Davidā€™s Bridals website. Glad to know that.

Lovely pics, and I could feel the joy! :slight_smile:

Congrats! You look so happy!!

@romanigypsyeyes , if Iā€™m not too late, Iā€™d appreciate seeing the photos also. Nobody in my family, AFAIK, is planning a wedding soon, but I get a lift from seeing happy faces, and @shellz says thatā€™s the case in your wedding.

Either way, I wish you a happy marriage. Mine has been a source of great happiness.

@romanigypsyeyes , I would love to see your photos. I enjoy following your updates and would love to see the pictures of your happy day. Congratulations and best wishes!

Never too late! Iā€™m actually about to send out a new link with a bunch more pictures so I will send out another group message :slight_smile:

OK Pictures round 2 sent. As before, please let me know if I somehow missed you. (And before anyone ā€˜yellsā€™ at me for not enjoying my honeymoon, my spouse had to run to the store so Iā€™m just sitting here bored in the hotel room :pā€¦ Iā€™ll be off shortly, promise!!)