<p>Roll Tide~~~</p>

<p>Good luck, have a safe and wonderful trip.<br>
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Thanks all! We made it in and tried to check into the wrong hotel! Haha</p>

<p>Full moon was packed. </p>

<p>The weather last night was cool enough to eat outside.</p>

<p>Move in at 1030.</p>

<p>When do you get here Tammy?</p>

<p>Daughter left this morning, car packed to the ceiling. Good luck to all the collegiate members and PNMs during recruitment. </p>

<p>MikeW, is your daughter living in the new house? It is fabulous! A girl from my hometown is moving in and can’t wait. Sending DG hugs her way.</p>

<p>Ahpimommy, Good luck to both your daughter, and your collegiate members. Hoping the weather cooperates for rush week.</p>

<p>Yes, caftan, my daughter
Moved into the new dg house yesterday. It is really nice. Going from a single to a double, not so much. The roomie brought about twice as much stuff than she has room for and my daughters head is about to explode.</p>

<p>My daughter knew she would have limited space and packed accordingly.</p>

<p>They had meeting starting at 8 this morning, so we are already on the way home.</p>

<p>Mike…I arrive the 14th and am staying through the 19th. WE should talk…i have interesting news :).</p>

<p>ooh! txt me. or call me!</p>

<p>MikeW - if your D get lonely for her old room, tell her that are 4 very nice engineering students in there now that would love for her to come by and visit!</p>

<p>MikeW - tell her not to forget the brownies…</p>

<p>class2012mom and nrdmom - i will tell her, but i am not sure about the brownies. i don’t think she has access to a kitchen to cook in! : ) when will your boys be there?</p>

<p>We’ll be there Friday. Tell her to come on by, even without the brownies!</p>

<p>MikeW -The rest of the nerd herd arrives on the 18th. </p>

<p>Store bought cookies? NRDson has been smote with a virus, baked goods are the only thing keeping him tethered to this world…</p>

<p>i’ll tell her. she is pretty swamped with her sorority job, though, at the moment!</p>

<p>No, no… on second thought, a beautiful sorority girl bearing cookies might be more than his feeble health can take.</p>

<p>I have never seen such an enthusiastic group of parents. I hope the kids are as excited.</p>