The Class of 2024 -- Sharing, venting, discussing! MT

Oh my @upstaged about CMU and Sophia Macy. That’s - umm - yeah. No comment.

I debated sending this, as I have said since October I never wanted any kid to feel less than…D is NOT the kid who passed every pre screen- MANY MANY NOs along the way. some really good yesses too…but just now we got the call

D got off the waitlist for Baldwin Wallace!

Hang in there these lists continue to move!

@NYYFanNowMTdad Congratulations!! That is awesome news! So happy for you guys!

@NYYFanNowMTdad This is FANTASTIC news!!! SO excited and happy for you all!

Thatvis wonderful news @NYYFanNowMTdad! I’m so happy to see the WL movement!

@NYYFanNowMTdad Congrats on the BW news!

@NYYFanNowMTdad Congrats!! Hope that was a top choice for her!

OMG @NYYFanNowMTdad CONGRATULATIONS! That’s awesome! Such a wonderful program. Hooray!

@onette CONGRATULATIONS! I’m so happy for the kids you worked with and for you! They were lucky to have your support and guidance!

@NYYFanNowMTdad Woohoo! So happy for your D! You keep sending the good vibes for WLs!

Congratulations @NYYFanNowMTdad ! That’s awesome! And congratulations to your kids @onette , it’s been great reading about their journey.

@NYYFanNowMTdad and @onette congratulations to your kiddos, how exciting!

@NYYFanNowMTdad Congratulations to your D!!

@NYYFanNowMTdad Congratulations! That’s fantastic news. I’m very happy for you and your D!

@NYYFanNowMTdad - amazing. So well earned. Congrats!

GREAT news @NYYFanNowMTdad - so thrilled for her!

YES!! This made my evening, @NYYFanNowMTdad! Hope you are all celebrating tonight!

@NYYFanNowMTdad - That is AWESOME!!! So wonderful for your daughter!!!

@NYYFanNowMTdad CONGRATULATIONS! That’s awesome news!!

So in a very strange and unexpected twist, my S got an offer from Elon today. His rejection letter a month ago said they don’t do wait lists, so it’s been completely out of his mind since then. He is happily committed to a program so I don’t think anything is going to change, but I thought it was interesting. Maybe less people committed this year than what they expected? You just never know what’s next with this process!