The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Has anyone received a BFA acceptance to USC?? I know BA’s are coming out. Just heard 4/1 was the date.

1 Like

My son was accepted to USC BFA.

14 Likes

re: USC I think it’s everything at once isn’t it? Let us know! USC - 2021 from official twitter acct: Decisions will be available on March 30 in the USC Applicant Portal. Students will receive an email notifying them when their decision has been posted

I think most (if not all) decisions got sent out yesterday afternoon West coast time (evening on the East Coast). You can check the applicant portal at any time or wait for the email notification as they said.

Congrats!! We got the BA here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

BFA Acting. She’s pretty excited as her big brother went there (not for acting). :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the USC yes-ses, and BOL to all the NYU peeps today!!

All done here except Syracuse! Apparently it’s often the last one for people.

And I just need to magically find a way to make the week have 9 days so DD can visit the schools she needs to while still completing her senior year in some semblance of one piece. Anyone else?

7 Likes

Loves it. Never wants to come home. She’s getting to play Judy Garland in a OAP play right now (written and directed by a senior for their Direction showcase), which is very cool.

6 Likes

Is NYU today or tomorrow. I haven’t been clear on that

Woo Hoo!! Congrats!!

1 Like

They sent an updated email last week and said decisions come out today. It was originally tomorrow.

Congratulations to the USC yeses! :performing_arts::blue_heart::performing_arts::heartpulse::performing_arts:

There a light at the end of the tunnel Friends - and it’s not another train! :raised_hands:t5::joy:

BOL to all still waiting!:pray:t5:

5 Likes

yes!!! cmon syracuse, final wave please!!!

4 Likes

Awesome - my son was accepted to the USC BFA MT as well! Let’s connect!

6 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

So glad it worked out for her - revisiting these pages and feeling all this apprehension - it brings me back. It does all work out in the end - these kids are so resilient- choosing a career path like this they have to be. Deep breath parents - they are going to bloom where they are planted :).

1 Like

And a no from NYU to finish out the process. Ughhh. So happy it’s done (other than the 2 waitlists) but such a bummer to finish on a bad note!

3 Likes

No from Tisch here too. Looks like my D will be Boston University bound!

12 Likes

Yes from NYU tisch!!

13 Likes

Such a great program!!! Congrats again!!

2 Likes