The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

For MT

1 Like

In the past, UMich MT has sent the “no” emails out at the same time, if not before, they make the “yes” phone calls.

1 Like

if anyone gets a call for umich MT please let us know!

1 Like

Michigan just finished MT auditions this weekend, much later than in the past. While they could start informing this week, if they plan on doing it all at once I find that timing unlikely.

2 Likes

I could not attend the parent info meeting for UMich…did they happen to say how many applied/auditioned this year?

Neither did I. I would also love to know how many of us on this forum are awaiting news from UMich MT.

I think they said they auditioned 600 in the info session. Up 200 from a typical year. So we are probably all waiting on UMich;)

3 Likes
3 Likes

MY FAVORITE MEME!!! Yes Fiona, we are still waiting, hahaha!!!

1 Like

With auditions done, the waiting is even more intense! Seems the schools are running later than last year with notification dates! Has anyone heard from Ithaca MT? Sending everyone best wishes!!!

1 Like

Waiting on Ithaca- and a dozen more!!

1 Like

Waiting on Ithaca…and 14 more :crazy_face:

1 Like

Any scoop on Ithaca MT announcements?

people have gotten no decisions.but i haven’t heard of ithaca mt yes responses yet.

1 Like

you could look back through the venting thread from 2024, but my recollection when we went through it last year is that schools would notify the auditions that occurred after Jan 1 sometime bw Late February & throughout March, then Waitlist activity happened in April & beyond…the waiting is the hardest part ( as Tom Petty said :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

She auditioned in December. Yes, anxious and waiting!

Did anyone attend callbacks at University of Minnesota / Guthrie this weekend? Do you happen to know any details regarding how / when decisions will be done?

yep, I get it, some schools release fall results before the new year, others wait till all auditions were done. We did Wright State in November of 2019 & Didnt hear anything till late March 2020- its hard for sure.

1 Like

mine auditioned in december and was already turned down so you’re in better shape than we are!’n

any updates on umich?