The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

We have a portal update from Ithaca but my D is in a rehearsal for the next hour! I am dying!

1 Like

No change in my daughter’s Ithaca portal, but her BFF who auditioned this weekend was accepted.

3 Likes

Yes, they have always made personal calls in the past.

1 Like

Good luck to you and hang in there! Keep us posted!

An email- update in status.

1 Like

For Mt? Did she just hear?

Yes, my daughter was asked to sing at both her initial audition and at the callback weekend.

I’m betting it’s GOOD news!!

My daughter’s friend heard for MT this afternoon around 3:00.

3 Likes

I have two sons in the mix. One was accepted Rider about a month ago, the other deferred. But he got his acceptance today, along with Ithaca (both)!! Over the moon here in TN!!

17 Likes

How did the Rider acceptance come through?

1 Like

She got an email this morning that said check your portal at 3:30. It was there a little after 3pm.

2 Likes

No. He wasn’t asked to sing either. We don’t know anyone else who was at the callback, so you are more informed than we are…lol!

1 Like

Nothing from Ithaca here for my D too. Not a yes or a no. She has two friends who heard yes today…

1 Like

No news here from Ithaca…guessing that’s a bad sign.

Hey everyone…congrats to those who have some good news! It really helps on this very long thread if people would refer to which school they are talking about in their post as lots of schools are being discussed and it is hard to follow. Thanks and good luck everyone! Only a month to go to get all the results!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing those numbers. I’m not surprised about the record number of applicants this year. That’s a 1.3% acceptance rate…the lowest acceptance rate academically is Stanford at 4.5%. When they say it’s a “lottery”, they ain’t kidding!

2 Likes

My son just heard from Oklahoma City University - accepted into their Music Theatre program!

14 Likes

Through email?

Good suggestion. Perhaps just the school (like this) in brackets at the beginning of the message?

4 Likes