The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

I read some comments above regarding Point Park. Last year my daughter got an acceptance from Point Park. It was one of the last schools to announce. It came on the exact day they told us it would. As I recall they gave us the date at the audition, and it may have been posted on their website as well. As far as I’m aware everyone, both acceptances and rejections, were notified at the same time via portal. Personally I found it less stressful to know there was a pre-set date to have an answer so we weren’t refreshing constantly hoping for an update as is the case for so many programs. Hope that helps!

3 Likes

My D heard “by March 8th” in the info session last Friday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heard Univ of Utah acceptance emails started going out last night. Anyone get good news? Crickets over here.

You may be right on the 7th-8th. I think my son heard the 4th a while back.
(Molloy)

Cickets here, too.

When did yours audition? Just curious. Mine was about a week ago.

December 12th for Utah. We know someone who auditioned the same day and received an email “yes” yesterday.

3 Likes

Ugh. Hang in there! Let’s keep each other posted.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from Western Michigan MT ?

Yes. S got an email acceptance yesterday morning. (WMU)

6 Likes

Congrats on WMU! When did he audition or did he send in videos?

(WMU) me: flips through 6 open google docs on desktop - He auditioned live Feb 8.

3 Likes

More Rider emails coming out today… same as yesterday, portals updated after 3:30.

2 Likes

Anyone hear anything from UC Boulder
BFA or BM MT?

My son was on an info session last night, she stated they had one more info session tomorrow at 4 then they were meeting to review and starting letting everyone know next week.

Does anyone know Roosevelt’s (CCPA) process or when they will notify for MT?

I have Roosevelt on my spreadsheet as March 15 on portal - all at once.

2 Likes

I have CCPA/Roosevelt as Mid March as well!
Waiting for JMU, Hartford, Pace, Arizona State (BM MT), Columbia College BFA
March feels like it’s going to be a looong month!

3 Likes
3 Likes

(TCU MT) S just received acceptance email from Harry!

12 Likes