The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

MT (Syracuse):orange_heart:

9 Likes

@E2L1DC Thatā€™s huge! Congrats!!

2 Likes

Waitlist for Arizona!

9 Likes

Thank you! We did a family NY State Fall Break in 2019. We all loved the school!

2 Likes

RE: SYRACUSE

I do remember reading that they notify on Fridays in batches/waves. Congratulations, great program. And we visited there pre covid and loved the food and Iā€™ve also hear the dorms are great. Something to consider as well!!

Go Orange!!

3 Likes

Congratulations to your son! That is great news! I have admired how gracious and encouraging you have been in celebrating everyone elseā€™s successes in your posts --it made me so happy to read about your sonā€™s acceptance!

3 Likes

Wow!!! Thatā€™s awesome news! TIme to celebrate!

1 Like

My D was accepted to Illinois Wesleyan MT a few weeks ago.

10 Likes

Thank you and congratulations! Yes I heard there were a few acceptances and a few noā€™s that went out. My daughter was told it would be two more weeks or so, which I think was close to two weeks ago. Hoping to get SOME news, this week, hopefully good news of course!!

Is your D considering IW or does she have other schools in mind? We still have 7 to hear from, but thankfully a few good options already (thank the good Lord!!!)

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. I really feel like I am vested in these kids and their success. Plus, the positive energy is always returned. We need to be reminded we arenā€™t alone on this parent journey!:heartpulse::blue_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart:

7 Likes

She has a few more options but she really loved the interviews and the program. Strongly considering IWU but she is also awaiting more decisions.

2 Likes

We never even got an emailā€¦just happened to check my sonsā€™s portal last nightā€¦in my opinion, when schools do thisā€¦not ok.

1 Like

great! was it a snail mail or email for IW? thanks in advance :smiley:

Congrats! My alma mater !! Buy snow boots! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, all - hereā€™s a list of all the MT notifications that will be updated regularly throughout MT March Madness. The most recent master list will remain at the top of the thread. Over the weekend Iā€™ll go through this thread and pull and input the 2021 info thus far. Feel free to head over and leave notes updates in the comments (no need to copy/paste the whole list, just the line item note)

My vision was that everyone would edit the master list (if you see an edit at the bottom of the list, you can edit directly.)

2 Likes

yes really good snow boots for syracuse!!!

Any idea or word on when Shenandoah may begin notifying, if not already?

The Fb group said (ShenCo) this weekend or this coming week.

1 Like

Last year Syracuse notified every Friday for weeks :crazy_face:

3 Likes

My son is a sophomore mt at Syracuse

1 Like