The Class of 2025 -- Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

(FSU MT) Has anyone NOT heard either way about FSU MT program?

3 Likes

@indigo790 I had figured that out but I wouldn’t let me delete my comment. lol!

1 Like

(Millikin) Yes! We registered for March 15

1 Like

DePaul waitlists too. Seems like a large list. Yikes

2 Likes

BoCo will definitely be more toward 4/1 and all at once. It’s such a long wait!

My notes said last week and it would be on getaccepted, but we have not heard a peep. (IU)

(FSU) No we have not heard a thing from them either.

3 Likes

Nothing from FSU. We are basically expecting a no in the mail at this point.

2 Likes

Another in the group who have not heard from FSU.

2 Likes

We actually just got our No from FSU this morning.

DePaul waitlist here too! That’s 3 in a row for us.

2 Likes

(FSU MT) Sorry to hear. We just have to keep it moving forward.:purple_heart:

Did you see change on portal or did you get email?

She said it was an email to check portal. (FSU rejection)

So true that we have to keep moving forward. I try to think to myself about 3 months in the future. When hopefully all of our kids will be settled upon their school, and they will bloom where they are planted. And to remember it feels like the be all and end all which school they end up with, and yet every professional in the theater world says that’s NOT what makes the difference. They all are going to get excellent training.

Okay done ranting.

Having said that I am eager eager eager to hear already!! Just to be closer to that final decision.

Good vibes to all!!!

5 Likes

Us too! :heart::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Has anyone still not heard from Ithaca MT? I feel like the yesses, nos and WLs happened weeks ago but S’s portal is still unchanged. TIA!

I’m a new commentator but have been following along for a bit. My daughter auditioned for The New School on February 19th. Do you have an idea on how long they take to notify you of acceptance or denial? At this point will they just do a mass notification on a specific day?

Congrats to all of your students who have been accepted and good luck to those continuing to wait.

(FSU MT) S got an email this morning around 9:00 am EST. It also went to the Promotions folder. There is no change on the portal. I am guessing, if your child was academically accepted, there will not be a change since they have the option to switch and apply for the BA-Theatre Arts/Studies or another major.

FSU is officially unbookmarked! Just two more to go. Sending positive vibes to everyone!

1 Like

Following! Please update us about your visit! My D has a BFA Acting offer from Millikin :slight_smile:

1 Like

We heard about The New School rather quickly (a yes within 2-3 weeks of auditions) but she applied EA. Do check your other folders. Some things have gone to promotion and spam.