The Class of 2026 – Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Hopefully Pace will release tomorrow! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is there some sort of thought that tomorrow is a possibility or is it just blind hope? Seems like a lot of blind hope in this process!

Seems like in years prior they called the last business day before their spring break. While purely speculation, placing hopeful bets that it’ll be tomorrow.

Makes sense. Let’s hope!

1 Like

BAL to your kiddo as well!

1 Like

We’re still waiting on 4 of 16:
BoCo, LIU Post, Roosevelt, NYU Tisch

1 Like

DD applied to 16, still waiting for any kind of answer from 2, plus the 2 maybes(waitlist).

2 Likes

still waiting on ball state, rutgers, nyu, roosevelt, cornish, syracuse, miami, wright state, and rider, which is a majority of my schools

also waiting on a waitlist update from ohio

2 Likes

For rutgers, the decision and financial aid both made it to portal first without an email. Not sure if it’s the same for everyone?

We are still waiting on CCPA, Point Park, Western Michigan, Pace, Viterbo, Indiana, Emerson, NYU, BOCO, Columbia, UWSP.

3 Likes

ooo it might have. i haven’t checked

Roosevelt CCPA is updating their website, but not saying if anyone is accepted yet and into What

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything from Pace?

Not yet… hopefully today🙏

just now heard they are making calls! like two minutes ago!!! (pace)

4 Likes

roosevelt decisions are indeed here! maybe not for everyone but a lot of people heard today.

3 Likes

Did anyone else hear from PACE?

We did not hear anything yet. Are calls being made?

Some of my D’s friends who applied for MT already heard back. D applied for Acting and we haven’t heard anything yet

my D was accepted into BFA acting at Roosevelt and received a very good scholarship. She also got into CCM, Hartt, MMC, Shenandoah, Oklahoma, AMDA.

She is considering CCPA, CCM and Hartt … maybe MMC. Any thoughts on these programs?

2 Likes