The Class of 2027 – Sharing, Venting, Discussing! MT

Does anyone know when Hartt comes out?

Have not heard from them either.

I haven’t heard yet, but I know of a few Pace yes’s in portals in the last hour or so

My D just got a yea from Pace’s BFA Acting program!

4 Likes

Someone in FB group posted that results recently came out in Harrt portal.

2 Likes

Rejection from JMU. The hits just keep on coming.

1 Like

No status update for us from Hartt.

1 Like

I’m sorry. This process is absolutely brutal and at times feels like there’s no rhyme or reason to it.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. This process really is harrowing. Hoping you get good news soon.

1 Like

My daughter got into a couple fabulous programs yet they are TINY schools in small towns, which I am not sure she will love. If that is the case: which schools accept transfers and how many a year? How likely is it to get into a large school (top/small program) such as Umich, Texas State, FSU, etc.? Are you allowed to reaudition for a program?

I think they make you start over as a freshman in the program but am not certain. My D has a friend who wasn’t happy at Syracuse and transferred to Shenandoah. My D also doesn’t want to be in a small town and limited her choices by not applying to some of those programs.

1 Like

Do you know why unhappy at Syracuse by chance. My daughter considering that school and I have reservations but not sure why. Thanks for any feedback. And yes, I realize it’s different for everybody. Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t speak to the friend’s specific experience but if you Google Syracuse MT scandal two issues rise to the top, including body shaming and a formal apology issued to BIPOC.

2 Likes

That seems to be the case with a lot of them, but I keep hearing many programs are now working hard to rectify past mistakes. Hopefully Syracuse is one of them. I would assume so.

1 Like

any update on Emerson decisions?

I’ve heard some talk of Emerson coming out Friday, but I have no clue if this is actually true

2 Likes

Anyone here waiting on Northwestern (3/24)? Just curious.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if all of the Point Park decisions are going to come out on the 15th or if they just start rolling them out then?

Any update on Boco’s decisions?

I am wondering this too!

1 Like