The Decision Letters: :D

<p>UF, FSU, Harvard, Tufts, Williams, Emory, UNC Chapel Hill, Tulane, USF</p>

<p>So far I got into Tulane, USF, and UM</p>

<p>does anyone know if scholarship information comes in the admission packet? or is that separate?</p>

<p>I think it does but I'm not sure. I didn't get anything.</p>

<p>I know the EA and ED students got scholarship info in the packet.</p>

<p>D's scholarship information came in the packet with all of the other materials.</p>

<p>Got my $16000/yr scholarship with my acceptance, woohoo!</p>

<p>i have a question about the whole scholarship thing....i have an A+ average and am in the top 1% of my class but my ACT is only a 30...does this mean that i can't get higher than the 11,000 one?</p>

<p>Yep, but remember those scholarships are not guaranteed even if you have the stats if I'm not mistaken.</p>

<p>the flash,
i think you will be fine to get a better scholarship than the $11,000 one because i got the $16,000 one even though my SAT score was a 1310(out of 1600) when what was "required" was a 1350. good luck</p>

<p>I only had a 1200 SAT score and got the $16,000 scholarship</p>

<p>really? i got a 1220 and only received $11,000/yr</p>

<p>i think it involves more than just SAT scores tho...</p>

<p>My son has a 1560 SAT and A+ GPA but isn't in the top 1%. He's in the top 2% - so he didn't get to even compete for the Singer. He received the University award.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I find that interesting only because I got into the Singer scholalrship competition and I am definitely not in the top 1%...I'm probably in the top 5%, 34 ACT, 101.5% W GPA. They definitely do bend the qualifications for these scholarships. They are not really set in stone.</p>

<p>Just got in Via MYUM.
a Congrats your a Cane! message showed up.
IM IN!!!!!!!! :D
probably going. im trying to pick between Ohio State, Purdue and UM</p>