The end to a long journey

<p>I just want to wish everyone good luck. We have waited a really long time for the decisions that will be coming out tomorrow. I also am thankful for all of the constructive criticism that you all have bestowed upon me in the last few months. We have all seen are worried moments as well as our hopeful moments. We have agreed and disagreed. I have never seen such a helpful group of people and I just want to say thanks. You all have helped me more than even my guidance counselor has. I just wanted to end the journey on a positive note. Once again, thanks.</p>

<p>awww, thanks! you too, this has been killer admissions this year, I swear...colleges are rejecting record #'s. No matter what happens tomorrow, you and I are still the intelligent/motivated person we were before the app. process, I hope everyone remembers that! Getting rejected really helps you to grow up and move on. The next four years of your life are already planned, you just don't know it yet :)</p>

<p>p.s. God has a plan! I'm confidence he does.</p>

<p>
[quote]
"p.s. God has a plan! I'm confidence he does. "

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Amen.</p>

<p>10 char</p>

<p>
[quote]

Quote:
"p.s. God has a plan! I'm confidence he does. "
Amen.</p>

<p>10 char

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I second that :)</p>

<p>yes, and I guess my rejection was part of it. I realized yesterday though that there would have been NO way I would have gotten in with their 3% acceptance rate this year. :(</p>

<p>but it's all good, I"m going to BMC, unless I hear from Spelman & they give me full-ride-which is very unlikely.</p>

<p>And the end has been reached.</p>