The I-20s

<p>Has anyone dealt with the I-20s? How long does it take?</p>

<p>hoting, what did u get in your HKCEE?</p>

<p>just curious...</p>

<p>Took me 2 hours (inclusive of queue) to get it approved after submitting the documents, plus another 2 days for it to be printed and pasted onto my passport. Then again, I'm from Singapore.</p>

<p>hey chanky i'm from singapore too. do we have to get health checks done before we leave?</p>

<p>hey i'm from Singapore too. I was wondering about the same thing. Are you guys taking the all the immunizations the UHS asked us to?</p>

<p>I got my visa last month. Yea i am gonna take all the immunizations.</p>

<p>sounds complicated... hats off to interenationals for keeping it all straight.</p>

<p>I've not been coming back to collegeconfidetial after receiving all my admission decisions in April. You can PM/Email me and we can MSN instead.</p>

<p>Although I have received most of the immunisations already, I intend to consult with my doctor and should be getting my meningococcal shot.</p>

<p>Currently having my holiday in HK. Anyone from HK around? I intend to join the HKSA (I am HK perm resident) and SSA (Singapore citizen).</p>

<p>The officer was pretty nice. He congratulated me on Madison and wished me good luck.</p>