The list

<p>I realize this is an old thread but was trying to find out what is allowed for hanging pictures etc??? Son got a Bama art picture… I can’t remember what those things are called but they are adhesive and coem in different sizes- like a hook maybe? I am drawing a blank…</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>The answer is that it’s dorm specific. You’ll have to wait until you know where your student will be living.</p>

<p>Bring an ethernet cable for the computer. Trust me when I say the WiFi performance will often disappoint. Along those lines, do not plan to rely on any Bluetooth wireless accessories, such as a mouse, keyboard, or speaker. With so many students in a relatively confined area, wireless performance of anything (beyond a cell phone) isn’t to be depended on in my experience.</p>

<p>I think you’re talking about the 3M Command strips/hooks. Some dorms don’t allow them. The super suites don’t allow them.</p>

<p>M2K- thanks- he will be in Lakeside or Riverside… what is allowed? anything? may take this print back then and just wait-he got it for Xmas…</p>

<p>hless, my S lives in Riverside and he was only able to use small nails. I believe his was allowed 4 nail holes per room, but I don’t really remember. When we moved him in to his room, there were MANY nail holes already in the walls… I definitely wouldn’t take the print back, though! He can find a way to display it. :slight_smile: The more Bama items in the room the better, I say!</p>