The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@thelittleswimmer‌ Yeah, I really, really hope that’s the case. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow. Ugh.

Buy a pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. It helps.

you may want to check your spam, just to see in case you got any notification.

Ice Cream in general is very helpful.

@thelittleswimmer‌ I am sure it is a mistake, as Exeter has been sending out acceptance letters for many many years, so they probably have a solid system; these acceptance letters would not be intentionally sent early.

Just wondering, did anyone receive an Andover package? I have heard in past years that some people that live near Andover have received their acceptance package early. Just wondering.

I am so stressed out just now, & my friends are so chill about this… like hello, how do you stay my friend and not sense what I’m going through right now & possibly feel my stress as well
This is overwhelming

We spent a science class (my friend and I) discussing this… yikes :confused:

I just got an email from andover titled “phillips academy andover admission decison.” unfourtunately, it is not the actual decision, only a reminder, but I thought you guys would like to know

Yes, I got the reminder from Andover as well. crosses fingers for everyone

When does Andover’s come out?

Andover’s decision is out M10 at 5pm

Also, in case you haven’t seen the update on the thread where some people got their decisions early, someone called exeter and they confirmed that some were sent out today accidentally. So if anyone did not get it, that does not mean anything about whether or not you were accepted.

I haven’t been that stressed over my decisions tbh, because whatever happens just happens, you know? But when I thought I might have been sent my decision, all that worry came back to me at once. Andover was where I first started this search, and I realized how much it meant to me. It’s really scary how much this one email could affect your life…

Thank goodness. Thanks for the info! I just keep thinking my decisions already made and stuff, but I don’t want this process to end if I am rejected. I don’t want it to be over. I’m so nervous. I just want this day to end.

@02gloves when do you get your first decision? mine is at 6 AM, so I’ll probably have to sleep.

@Napper Exeter, so since they’re an hour ahead of me, between 4:30 and 5:30. Definitely sleeping tonight lol

@02gloves same here. It will be a little bit like waking up and seeing if the tooth fairy left money. Except the tooth fairy could also leave a ravenous bear

I was wrong, my first decision will actually be Kent, not Exeter. It’s coming at 12:01 AM, which is in less than eight hours! I’m about to hurl my cookies. :frowning: :-& :-SS

drinking caffeine is just making me more nervous and im still as tired, this was not a good idea…