The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Well I hope you guys get some sleep.

@mathman1201 keep those cookies in check!! use that nervous energy to swim fast or do your homework!! you might as well do something useful with your nervousness!!!

@Napper Good luck!!! Are you gonna post your result on this thread?

@mathman1201‌ Yikes. Are you gonna post on here when you find out?

Yup, I’m going to go right now to run and swim my heart off. I’ll be back around 10:30. Hopefully I’ll still be alive enough to check my first decision at 12:01.

Good luck guys. Congrats to everyone who has heard already.

@02gloves i might, i’m not sure. I might wait to compile all of them on the result forums. if i get rejected, i won’t post it here because that will just contribute to more worrying and bad vibes. I can’t bring people down here!

@mathman1201‌ See ya when we know!!!

@Napper‌ Yeah, I understand that lol. Best of luck!! Rooting for you!! How many schools did you apply to if you don’t mind me asking?

@mathman1201 wow, that’s a long swim practice. see you later!!

Ahhh just made my account but I have been following this thread for months!!! It has distracted me from the ominous March 10 on my calender

@LaxPrep‌ Welcome!!! Glad we could be of service! :slight_smile:

@02gloves I applied to eight, which means I had to write A LOT of essays. I think I actually became a better and more concise writer out of it, funnily enough. how many did you apply to?

Welcome aboard! Glad you could finish off this journey with us! @LaxPrep

@Napper Wow, that must’ve been tough, but at least you got better at it! I only applied to one, so there’s virtually no chance of me going anywhere next year :’-)

@Laxprep glad you’re here for the final leg of freaking out!

@02gloves there isn’t no chance! in fact, you can tell your exact chances by looking at the admit rate of the school you applied to! :wink: But in more seriousness, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Prep schools are great, but they aren’t everything.

@Napper :’-) Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, right? Somehow, over these past few months, I’ve made it everything.

I’m hoping I won’t have to change my username from LaxPrep to LaxPublic lolol

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to all who have received acceptances today! :slight_smile:

There’s a slim chance I’ll be accepted 'cause 11th grade is so competitive, I really hope i get in though … Praying for Andover and Choate … But It’s been an amazing experience… Sort of a trial run for college apps