The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Was Exeter Your first choice? @GryffinHunter‌

Sorry :frowning:

When I listed them earlier, they were in an order of preference.

@GryffinHunter‌ excuse me for asking but what did you get on your ssat. (You don’t have to answer if you don’t want)

Less than 12 hours until the Andover decision is live. This is too much :-S

I applied to:
Exeter
Choate
Loomis
Hotchkiss
Milton
(second time applying to Exeter, Choate, and Milton)

You’ll find out all my stats on the 2015 Acceptance/Waitlist/Rejected Official Results Form. (I got a 98%)

@puertorrican34‌ best of luck!!! :slight_smile:

@laxprep My son applied to many of the same schools - I’m rooting for RL.

Do you know how they will distribute admissions decisions? USPS?

@ongoingcaralarm‌ best of luck to your son! Many of the schools have portals with passwords that they should have already sent to you by email, but If they haven’t they will send it by mail.

Thank you!! @02gloves

@ongoingcaralarm: There is an entire spreadsheet devoted to this here: http://■■■■■■■.com/ccprepschoolnotification2014 @LaxPrep

@laxprep that vineyard vines logo as your avatar is a bit overdoing the preppy thing, is it not? :wink:

But I wear a lot of their stuff so I can’t complain

pro tip: do not drink caffeine before receiving your decisions. you will feel like a jittery nervous mess and that isn’t good for you or anyone.

A little bit of coffee might have a soothing effect. That said, don’t go drinking five Red Bulls.

I am almost 100% guaranteed rejection…

Now you might need something stronger than coffee or Red Bull to overcome that kind of mindset.

Not that I’m recommending anything.

@mrnephew perhaps it depends on the person. I drank one cup of coffee and i’m super nervous and typing at way faster speeds than I normally do, and i’m just as tired :frowning:

@Napper Wow, really? One frappuccino does nothing for me at all.

I’m going to fail all of my tests tomorrow…