The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

I find a small cup of coffee as a relaxant.

My friend from Exeter texted me “LOL good luck…”

I mean, if you’re drinking a vanilla bean frap, that isn’t supposed to do anything…

Besides, my tolerance of caffeine has gone quite high after that finals week.

Some of my decisions come in less than 12 hours!!! Oh gosh im beyond scared. My goal is to have at least two acceptances to i have a choice between schools. Othr than that, I’ve set my expectations pretty low

@thelittleswimmer there are some days where i’m like that too, but i guess today was not one of those days.

sometimes caffeine does sound like an addiction or something. I said to someone, “don’t you hate it when you drink a lot of coffee but you’re still just as tired?” and i realized how dependent on coffee i am

If you’ve had a caffeine pill, you know what actual caffeine feels like. In that sense, yes, it most definitely is like a hard drug.

And seriously, M10 is going to suck. But you’ll get through it.

That feeling of heart pounding as you open that email or portal is like riding a really big roller coaster that can crash at any moment.

(capital letters)I am freaking out! (close capital letters)

Why was I not this scared when I applied to my current school… the same school that 4% people got into my year off application?? I am a mess lol

@uibutton lol, nice abiding by courtesy!! skieurope would be proud

hehe @Napper I try, I try :slight_smile:

let’s all do our best not to ruin this thread tonight!!!

I got wait listed at Peddie =((

Again, I refer you to a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. The half-baked should do very well.

Keep your head up, you’ll get through it.

Lol I’ll change my avatar if you want, just used the first thing that came to mind

@estruck12 It’s okay!!! Maybe you will get accepted!!! Either way, it’s their loss and you will be phenomenal anywhere you go!

It’s good, I like it.

@LaxPrep how’s your LAX season coming so far?

Thanks guys. It’s just not the outcome I expected.

@estruck12 many more fish in the sea (cuz NE haha…haha…) but you will get in somewhere, and maybe the school you didn’t like at first will end up as your fave place in the world :smiley: