The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Just got done w/ my soccer game and it took my mind off M10 for awhile. Back to freaking out. Might try the ice cream and coffee ordeal.

Starbucks Americano, just black. That’s the epitome of coffee.

I have Chipotle and diet coke :smiley:

Coke is not what you want right now, with the carbonation just going to lurch your stomach. Chipotle on the other hand…

@mrnephew one of my dorm parents just texted me that she will be monitoring my email and making a lot of noise if she sees anything from a school… Ily 2 parent of hall <3

@uibutton do you already attend a bs?

@Napper yes, but I am trying to go to a different one :slight_smile:

I have Panera right now. I could really go for Chipotle though. Never tried Americano and I definitely don’t drink black. Lol I add so much creamer

@thelittleswimmer‌ @LaxPrep‌

Oh, I wasn’t clear! I know about the spreadsheet and all of the various portals. I was specifically asking about RL - I know they have always used USPS, but I wondered if there was any word on that being different this year.

Good luck to you both!

@ongoingcaralarm‌ you have the best username here by far.

Waitlist Playlist
Song #1 You Keep Me Hangin’ On - Diana Ross and The Supremes

“Centuries” “I’ll run to you” “hanging tree” “Fancy”

Maybe for March 11th the song “Yesterday Was Hard on All of Us” :wink:

Though hopefully none of us will need that.

We Are The Champions by Queen

“Something’s Gotta Give” Johnny Mercer

“I gave up” Phineas and Ferb

Ohhh the tension… Tmr this website will blow up

Ok guys, so here is my final pep talk to all of you. It has been a long journey, but we have all made it. Whether we get good or bad news tomorrow is beside the point. We are just 3 hours away from the most important day of our lives to date, but I think we need to all stop for a minute and just reflect on our journey to this moment. Ever since the thought of attending boarding school formed in our mind, everything has been set on march 10. We’ve all been through the wringer, but we have survived.

Anyways, where I’m going with this is that no matter what shows up in our inbox tomorrow, you are all smart and talented individuals, and acceptances or rejections can’t change that. So here’s to us!

I couldn’t have said it better myself

I love it.