The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@swimmingman5‌ That’s so nice :’-) Thank you, best of luck to you!

It’s so tempting to call Fedex… But I’m not going to call them. I’ll keep my hopes up for another day.

All of you deserve it… not to be a downer… but everyone but me

tbh I don’t want tomorrow to come. I dont want to feel smashed or put out; but I want to know.

Ya feel?

This is my hundredth post :slight_smile:

yyaayyyy Baymax!!!

I feel man
Want to call FedEx too, but itll probs be nothing anyways

I’m a fan of dark humor so I will honestly do my very best to keep from saying “On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate your pain?” (tbh I’ll probably have to ask myself that)

@boardingbound14 I think we will be great friends XD.

Hoping everyone here will be in celebration mode tomorrow :slight_smile: :smiley: Hope you all have great day at school. If not, hit the gym or something … I have school … ( i don’t think Jamaica believes in holidays lol) … and then I have class so I guess I’m going to try to sneak a peak at decisions after school…

@FuturePA17‌ I have school, too!

We’ll have to make the best of the day then @UIButton‌ :slight_smile:

Indeed!!! At least we have a big distraction!! 3 tests for me :frowning:

Woaahh I got lots of lab reports to do … They’re a requirement for this big exam

Anyone pulling an all-nighter tonight? I’m definitely not. Good luck to those who do lol

I feel it… I also think (sorry) that all of the acceptances for Exeter were already sent out and received :frowning:

@FuturePA17 Lab reports are both hard and fun to do. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I’m not planning on pulling an all-nighter either. I think the news about Exeter’s glitch just really sobered everyone. Heck, it even made @mathman1201 depressed! I haven’t seen him on CC all day, and that’s a first! :stuck_out_tongue:

i don’t think they have @UIButton They mistakenly sent out a few decisions earlier,
someone on another thread called and checked

Yes, the Exeter thing definitely freaked me out, but glitches happen. But it still freaked me out to the max.