The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@02gloves exactly that approach has worked wonders.

For some reason, it doesn’t feel like M10. Everyday that I thought of March 10th in the past, I thought of it as this really dramatic day. Right now I just feel subdued and slightly nervous/depressed…

One thing to keep in mind for those who face rejections/waitlists: I’m a dancer, and I have auditioned for many a thing in my time. The audition process is much like the BS process, since I usually belong with a professional company. Yes, the process is not based on luck. Skill, stats, all that factor into it. But it can be subjective as well. For example, the costume department already has premade costumes. They may need 6 brown-haired girls to fit into those costumes, and only 6, and of a certain height. The better dancer may not get the role, purely because she was the 7th girl that fit into the pants! So keep in mind that you still have your set of skills, and that AOs aren’t just choosing well rounded students. They are forming a well rounded school. Don’t take it too personally.

@mathman1201‌ what time is it where you are? almost time for 12:01 decisions?

@goldenfygg true that.

Yup, exactly one hour left.

honestly, i’m not even listing my tops schools because they are all so good. I can’t really pick!

I shouldn’t list because currently I have no options :slight_smile: March 11, I will have options hopefully!

@goldenfygg so true

7 hours for me to go!

@laxprep it sounds like maybe you are looking for more of a deerfield lax program than groton, i would imagine its tough with the smaller school size

Less than an hour left for me. Let the countdown begin. I’m not even going to look at the clock anymore… :-SS

6 hours where I am :’-)

I just hope for a school with a great CS/ENGR program, the arts, drama, field hockey, and fabulous people who support you and are just… good friends :slight_smile: and understand wanting to work as hard as possible… I guess people with the same mindset?

@LifeLongNYer‌ yea I really liked Deerfields lax program. I also liked the Middlesex School’s coach.

you got this @mathman1201!!

I don’t think so, but we’ll see.

@mathman1201 Where are you applying besides Kent?

Andover, Exeter, Lawrenceville, Deerfield, Choate, Milton, Hotchkiss, SPS, and Groton.

@mathman1201 sweet list