The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Why, thanks. That was the reaction of the AOs during my SPS and Kent interviews when they asked me. I froze up and accidentally told them almost all of my schools. Oh well, at least I learned from those experiences.

Your not supposed to tell them where else you are applying?

Well, it’s best not to say all of your schools. AOs try to protect their school’s yield, so it’s not in your best favor to say your whole list. At least that’s what people on CC say.

Oh crap… my list was at 23 when I did my PEA interview and I told her that…

It will be fine. Don’t worry!

Im a nervous wreck woohoooo!!!

@UIButton‌ Wow! Must’ve had a lot of essays to write then.

@02gloves would have been!! I shortened the list dramatically lol

You know, I’m almost relieved the process is over. Now I can kick back and relax… Until college season comes. I’ll see you guys then, hopefully!

I told the AO all of the schools I applied to because I thought it would spark some competition…perhaps it was a mistake

Im such a nervous wreck that I’m watching TV and not feeling the tremendous wave of anxiety that I usually do by not working…

What was your favorite campus when touring? I just looked up Kent and it seems pretty cool

I haven’t looked at many… but through videos I’d say Choate or Exeter :stuck_out_tongue:

Same. Criminal Minds right now. Will probably go to bed when it’s over though. The hours will go by quicker when I’m sleeping.

@UIButton‌ did you visit and tour choate?

@mathman1201‌ Less than 30 minutes till Kent decisions!! Ahhhh!!!

@LaxPrep no but I wish I did! I didn’t tour anywhere :frowning:

Don’t you think it will be really cool if we all see each other again in a couple years in the College forums, freaking out about college decisions? It would be like, “Oh hi 02gloves, goldenfygg, etc.” That would be cool and pretty hilarious.

We would get stared at… and it would be awesome XD

@UIButton‌ did you do the interviews via Skype?