The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

It’s alright. Nine more decisions…Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

You are not getting rejected everywhere.

@mathman1201‌ Don’t be discouraged man, you still have more results (hopefully good) to come. :disappointed:

What most likely happened is that they wait listed you to protect their yield rate @mathman1201‌

It’s ok, I felt the same way as @mathman1201‌

It’s okay @mathman1201! Funny story: My uncle got rejected from Harvard and Brown… but he got accepted into Stanford :slight_smile:

@mathman1201‌ but there are still more to come! every school needs different people, and judging by the forums, they probably had a lot of swimming applicants this year. That does’t mean you won’t get into other schools.

Maybe they are trying to protect yield? You did apply to a lot of schools.
Well, mathman, you did apply to a lot of schools, so just wait, I’m sure you’ll hear some good news. I’m rooting for you!

sorry , Baymax :frowning: @boardingbound14 they don’t know what they’re missing :frowning:

Thanks @UIButton‌

Okay…I’m going to bed…No point in waiting for something that isn’t going to come until 6 hours later. Good luck to all who are applying, and I hope you all get in to the school of your choice! :slight_smile: All of you deserve it and if you don’t, then it is the school, not you, that is missing out on something! :slight_smile:

thanks @whimsicalwhims‌ !!

@whimsicalwhims‌ Best of luck to you! See you in a few hours!

None of that reading into things here, guys. One no go, then move on to the next one. Distract yourself for a couple hours. Netflix, buckets of ice cream, etc.

you guys are all super rad, and boarding school decisions don’t change that one bit. :heart:

Yes, netflix. Criminal Minds, anyone?

If anyone has a Netflix I HIGHLY suggest the show “house of cards”

I’d rather watch seasons 1-3 of My 600 LB Life :smiley:

I like the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I think I will do that now… goodnight fellow freaker outers!