The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Rejected at Exeter.

Rejected at Exeter, Kent and Taft.
Waitlisted at St.George and Concord,
Accepted at Milton

@awesomev taft sent decisions already?? Haven’t gotten it

Congrats on acceptance!

So far I’m wait listed at peddie

Yes @boardingprep1213 the decisions came out for taft though i did not get any email…you have to log in to your account or portal to receive the decisions.

And i got rejected at hill as well…im getting rejected at all my “safeties” or atleast i thought they were safeties.

And thanks @ajsmiles12!

Two and a half hours until Lawrenceville decisions GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

When and how did you get Milton? @awesomev Was it mail? Email? Fedex? USPS? UPS? What time?

I think in another post she(he) said she lives in India and got a FedEx. Someone else posted that they got a FedEx notification that something from Milton would arrive M10, came early to @awesomev because they miscalculated the India impact I think

Ok. Great
Also, SPS is up on portal. I recieved Waitlist.

Accepted at St. Paul’s!

Several students from our school applied to Milton. Some got their results yesterday by USPS. It included waitlists and an acceptance.

Deerfield decisions in 5 minutes!

Congrats to all accepted. My deepest regrets go to those regretted. I’m so sorry guys. Truly.

Good luck to anyone who hasn’t received all of their decisions yet. Best of luck.

I haven’t gotten the deerfield email yet

Anyone get it?!??

Rejected at Exeter. I don’t see why people say the rejection letter is so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone know why Deerfield hasn’t sent out decisions?

Yup, same here. Not surprised. It wasn’t that bad. I had a feeling all of the acceptances were sent out yesterday lol.

WL at deerfield