The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@thelittleswimmer be present. As much as your heart aches, be present in your life. It will help you feel grounded, your life continues. hugs

@jdewey‌ beautifully said

@jdewey‌

Thank you for the very kind message and encouraging words. I will take your advice to heart and will follow it 100%. Thank you also for the continuing support you have provided for me throughout the application process–it has helped me a lot and I sincerely appreciate it. :smile:

I don’t think I’m up for applying a third time. :confused: @02gloves

BS or not, success in life is not lost :slight_smile: Anything is still possible!!

Andover packages may arrive late. I called Fedex and the guy said that because of weather and other factors mailing is going slowly so if it was just sent out yesterday there may be no tracking number. Not super hopeful but we’ll see.

I know I am rejected… It’s the same feeling I had with Exeter…

Anyone interested in writing about their experience plz inbox me… I have an idea :smiley:

I am a fine artist…and I cannot tell you how many times I didn’t get what I asked for in an application… a show, a grant, a residency. It always sucks…always…but then you see that your passion has resiliency and you just move on. …and the more you ask for something…just keep showing up…you get there. Major applause to ALL of you for asking for this.

I guess in another positive light… I can say that I was right!! hahaaa…

That’s a relief @goldenfygg‌. Except I live about 30 minutes from Andover and I still haven’t gotten a package. Oh well, guess I’ll find out in less than three hours.

Hey, you all! I’ve been lurking in the prep school section for the past couple of months, despite not applying to BS or planning to (I’m a happy high school sophomore right now), and I just wanted to wish you all the best today.

If you check Andover’s instagram, Mr. Ventre is in a picture with about 50 FedEx Express packages, so is it a possibility that they weren’t even shipped yet?

Actually, that same picture appeared on Bill Leahy’s Twitter page last night. But who knows. @Baller14

Oh okay. I guess we will just have to wait till 5.

Seeing Exeter tweet about accepted students makes me sad.

@02gloves It makes me sad as well. Stay strong!

I just got Milton acceptance. Really late. Didn’t get anything from Andover. Nobody has, so I don’t think that means anything just yet.

@GryffinHunter That’s awesome!! Congrats!

How? Through Fedex? @GryffinHunter