The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Hey guys I am in the same boat… applying for boarding school. Excited (coughs) and nervous to hear from my boarding schools. Does anyone else have butterflies in their arms or is that just me?

Yeah. FedEx, it was supposed to be here by 10:30am.

Waitlisted at Choate.

@swImmIngman5 the results are out? O_O

Accepted at Choate! Four waitlists and then one acceptance… Everyone waiting on decisions, keep your heads high. I thought boarding school was gone, and then good news came. Stay optimistic!

rejected at choate… i’ve only got one wait list today…

So has no one heard from Andover yet?

Got an acceptance letter at Williston Northampton last night—super excited!

Good luck on the remaining decisions - I still have Groton and Andover.

So far, accepted to Loomis, Kent, Berkshire, Gov’s, and St. Mark’s
Rejected at Choate, Deerfield, SPS
WL at Middlesex

Btw, it looks like it was ridiculously competitive this year - the SPS rejection said 1500 apps for 150 spots, Deerfield was 1900 apps for 200.

Anyways good luck everyone!!!

Isn’t it only like a couple hours or so for the portal?

4 years ago we received our FedEx package from Andover a full 48 hours later than everyone else. We lived in PA t the time.

@ambitiouswolf It was extremely competitive. Taft accepted 10% of applicants for the freshman class… crazy! Most of the acceptance letters I received said that there were record acceptances.

*record applicants my bad.

There is still hope for us Andover applicants, seeing that basically no one has gotten their package!! I guess all we can do is wait…

I haven’t heard from any boarding schools yet - I know I can check the Choate portal but, I’ve decided to wait until I get home so that the tears or woohoos may flow freely :wink:

RedSoxFan18 received Andover package!

Congrats @GryffinHunter‌, seems like you’re having a good run.
DD got waitlisted at Milton. Arrived regular USPS letter today.
And FWIW, Milton said they had 1,400 applications for <150 spots.

Somebody else also mentioned their daughter received Andover package this morning.

So far haven’t been accepted, rejected, or wait listed to anything. I know the results are out there, but just can’t bring myself to look at them in yearbook ahaha

Ya BS was extremely competitive this year. Many schools only took about 10% of applicants.