The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

You do not know that. Undoubtedly Taft said, “We received X applications for 0.10*X spots.” That equation does not factor in yield, or the percentage they must “overaccept” to get to their desired class size, since not all accepted applicants will matriculate.

I have been waitlisted almost every boarding school i applied to. the other one i got rejected from

touche @skieurope

Congrats! Hm, I guess this means no Andover for me. I live 45 minutes away.

I live like 3-4 hours away. Does this mean no Andover?

Milton has an entire welcome website. I think that was a very nice touch. (I included the link because I know a few of you would be interested.)
http://www.welcometomilton.com/congratulations/

I wouldn’t worry guys. I haven’t received a decision from Andover yet myself, but again, there are a lot of factors to take into account before jumping to conclusions. Hold your horses until you know for sure :slight_smile: @mathman1201 @goldenfygg

Ya that means no Andover for me. I live a half hour away.

@Baller14 you should just do what I’m doing! Don’t even think about it until you get home, close your door, drink some chocolate milk, and open up that portal

You know what? It’s no good worrying. I can’t change anything now. I put everything that I wanted to include in my application, and if Andover didn’t accept me, then I have no regrets. I’m just going to get a head start on this week’s homework and heat up a mug of tea and eat some cookies.

@goldenfygg now ur talking

Milton’s acceptance came with $6.95 decal. Big Spenders!

Exeter’s came with invitations to local parent’s house, they have parties for the accepted students so it seems.

I’m buying my face in a bowl of vanilla ice cream. Sure does make me feel better!

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod, guys, I got accepted into Andover

i got a wait list letter from milton, and never did i imagine i would be so excited over it. my mom got a package, but it turns out it was just an amazon shipment :frowning: got me all excited for nothing

@yoonicorn great job! what was in the package?

@Yoonicorn UGH hopefully I will be making the same post later this evening <_< let ya’ll know

i only have andover and groton left… im going to cry of happiness if i get accepted into either of them. maybe even if i get wait listed. i did not expect to have such bad results…

@Yoonicorn Congrats!! That’s so exciting! How far away do you live from Andover?

Can you name it something like, 2015 Acceptance and Rejection Letter/Packages? @skieurope‌