The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Choate came through early, saw that I was accepted just before the GoChoate portal crashed!

Congratulations! It’s a good thing you saw your result before it crashed. @londoner15

@goldenfygg I live all the way in Arizona! The package got delayed for me too, I just got it at about 12:30 (3:30 EST)

@londoner15 ya lucky

Rejected at everything :frowning: Except at Andover, still waiting on that :frowning: I didn’t expect that… And I should have applied to more schools… But I’m okay…this is just a little setback in the grand scheme of things. And my high school is pretty good… Guess it’s just wait and see until 5.

@whimsicalwhims I haven’t looked at anything yet, just waiting till I get home - But I bet a lot of us are in the same boat

Does anyone know what the deal is with Milton? I haven’t received anything from them. Do they send an email to wailisted/rejected students? I live about 3-4 hours away from them.

I believe someone said that Milton’s package was arriving later than usual. @mathman1201

@mathman1201 is that a pic of michael phelps

I also have not received the waitlist snail mail letter.

Yes, but people already received the Milton FedEx package, and they live farther away than me. @goldenfygg

It is! @hopefull

momonymous‌ Recieved a Milton waitlist. You can ask her how she was notified.

@mathman1201 its actually hopefuii I know it’s weird but what evs

@GryffinHunter She said it was snail mail. Although I didn’t receive any snail mail from them.

Snail mail takes awhile.

Wait - has Choate posted their decisions yet?

has choate posted decisions yet

Yes, but I think their portal may be down. @hopefuII

Yes they have. It’s been up for more than a hour. @hopefuii

good gracious. okay well im just going to check in 2 hours so I can eat ice cream soberly after