The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

anyone hear from Mathman recently?

@Britmom5 I believe he said that he’d post his results when he received all of them…I think he’s waiting for Andover? He might’ve posted on his results thread already.

Than you so much

Well, I got into Hotchkiss but unfortunately not Exeter, which was my first choice.
Really bummed out about it, I think I’ll try again next year…

@KingTheKid That’s the spirit!! Hotchkiss is amazing, though!! I’d totally take the offer if I were you!

Right… I guess I’m a tad upset. I wish I knew what I did wrong

I feel that… I got a lot of rejection letters today :frowning:

@FootieMum‌, DD applied to 3 ISL schools and has heard from all 3. Accepted at Thayer (snail mail), rejected at Nobles (online portal), Waitlisted at Milton (snail mail). As I’m sure you know, snail mail is unpredictable, so maybe you’ll hear tomorrow. Best wishes!

@momonymous‌ Thanks! Good to know we both heard from our common school. Congrats!

Stargirl3 and momonomous do you think no email means no admission? DD had 3 WL- MX, Concord and Govs. We were really hoping for Dana Hall

@APMama good luck!!

Well, guys, it’s been a fun journey. Congratulations to all who were accepted! I’m sure your hard work and dedication payed off. For those with just rejections and waitlists, it’s not the end of the road. There are pros and cons to everything. I think my work here is done. The Prep School Forum will no longer serve my needs I’m afraid, so if you want to find me, I’ll be posting on the HSL forum. Thanks to everyone that made this application process so enjoyable. (Especially @UIButton @mathman1201 @thelittleswimmer :wink: ) Good luck in all of your future endeavors. Perhaps we will cross paths again in the future when college Class of '23 application season approaches. :-h

Thanks, @goldenfygg. Keep in touch, okay? <3

@goldenfygg‌ It’s been a good journey with you too. I wish you the best in the rest of your life.

@KingTheKid‌ - Congrats on your Hotchkiss acceptance. MANY people would LOVE to have that in hand. Love the school that loves you. You are sure to get a great education and will likely have a great experience at Hotchkiss.

Oh no… I fell in love with NMH all over again… still awaiting decision :frowning:

@UIButton‌ @Napper @thelittleswimmer‌ @whimsicalwhims‌ @goldenfygg‌ @boardingbound14‌ @swimmingman5‌ @mathman1201‌ Thank you so much for this “freak out” journey. I hope you all post your results. Pm me, let’s KIT.

Just checked my results. Flat-out rejected to Andover as well. :frowning:

@APMama, I wish I knew the answer, but I don’t. Good luck to your daughter. I hope she gets good news.

Congrats to all who have been accepted.