The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

So so sorry @thelittleswimmer‌

Some pretty active posters have been remarkably quiet @HistoryGeek40

@skieurope she is out of the country :slight_smile:

No need to call people out, @skieurope. Let folks process things in their own time and way. People don’t need to share if they don’t want to.

HistoryGeek40 told me that she wasn’t going to look at her decisions until the 18th. She is out of the country right now. @skieurope

i didn’t get any acceptances, but at least i got a few wait lists… I wish I could trade 2 wait lists in to get one acceptance…

Good to know. Thanks @mathman1201 @UIButton

I wish I could trade my 7 waitlists for one acceptance. @Napper

@thelittleswimmer‌ i’m so sorry. apparently there were many more applicants to all the schools, so the already low odds were much lower. Best of luck to you :heart:

@mathman1201‌ same here, all the schools i got wait listed at were good and i would be happy to go to any of them.

@Napper @mathman1201 do not fret!! You guys are amazing… Best of luck… and don’t forget I am always here if you need to rant or talk <3

Same. I want to go somewhere so badly. I don’t care about the specific school anymore. I just want to go somewhere…

Thanks for always being there. @UIButton :slight_smile:

I’m sure that those of who who have been wait listed will be accepted sooner or later

I really need to get it together for next year’s application.

Hopefully, although it’s virtually impossible.

I don’t know what I will do for next year. I’m burned out. I feel like there’s nothing to improve from this year’s.

@mathman1201 any time :slight_smile:

heeyy now there’s no say on what will happen!! Try, and you might succeed… Be insane for once, ya know :smiley:

There aren’t words to explain how much I want to go to Exeter.